07 May 2013

Naked boy..






Top: Rvca (old) Jewelry: Stella&Dot Purse: Coach outlet

 We decided that we were gunna get some sun! The weather here is finally nice so Jamison wants to live outside which is fine with me! I am always loving it that my kids would rather be playing out side than sitting in watching tv or playing video games.. Have a wonderful week!
                    Linking up with Style Elixer, the life of not so ordinary wife, real girl glam, Glam Hungry mom,                   transatlantic blonde

4 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Aww, how sweet! I love your blouse. Thanks for linking up with I Feel Pretty this week!

Alison
www.getyourprettyon.com

Bev said...

hi, i'm following the "GFC blog hop" and i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Style Journey said...

Your little one is adorable! I miss when mine were that little. Glad you got outside and enjoyed the sunshine. Heather

Hanna said...

new follower from the friend connect hop!
www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails