02 October 2018

Almafi coast and some Norweigan cruise pics

 Hey there! I have more pics of our trip that I wanted to share! I really have a lot
here so grab your wine..I think Italy is probably just the most gorgeous place I've ever laid my eyes on..I mean I stood there I don't know how many times just staring wondering if it was really real or not. If you read my last post then you would know that we st off on a cruise through the Mediterranean with two other couples. The Almafi coast my friends is just absolutely breath taking!




We did a private tour through here up to Pompeii for the day. Leugi was our tour guide and we just loved him and the beautiful day we had! These tour guides were just so sweet! We generally had about a hour to two hours at each spot..not really enough time but  enough to get out and about and take in the sights



                                              How gorgeous and cool is this??

 The fruit was absolutely amazing! Could not believe how big produce is there..a lemon was as big as my whole hand. And we were told that they are really sweet there..but we never got a chance to try one. But ohhh the lemon chello was gooood. 





 Sorento





 What stays on a cruise stays on a cruise right??LOL The first night on the cruise was just what these crazy mommas needed to relax or dance all night long. And I just have to say the drinks were just sooo dang good! Best cocktails I have ever had! Good thing we had free drinks..but I love a good amaretto sour and these were the best!



 Not sure where that hat came from BUT evidently I was thoroughly enjoying it..

 This was our room on the cruise just in case you were wondering what it might look like. I thought I would show it since I have my poser posing there .. We just had your basic room no upgrades or window. It wasn't bad and really your not spending a lot of time there so it was ok. We loved having a balcony on our last cruise a few years back but we were trying to save a lil money on this one..maybe next time!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails