15 April 2013

OOTD two ways..



Dress: J Crew outlet Purse: Jessica Simpson (old) Black heels: Nine west (old) Flats: Steve Madden DSW
Stella&Dot bracelets Scarf: J Crew (Old)

Hi there! It is snowing like crazy here today! I think we are up to 6 or 7 inches! So I decided to spring things up a bit and share this really cute J Crew outlet dress that I got on clearance! It is such a great bright coral orange color! I don't know about you, but for me when I shop there it is usually a hit or miss. Either I want everything in there or not one thing at all. But I was glad to pick up some really cute pieces! Hope you have a great week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute are you?? I love that dress and I totally want that bag! Very cute!

Lindsey
High Heels and Training Wheels

Related Posts with Thumbnails