03 September 2014


Hi girls! Did you have a great weekend? We kept things pretty much on the down low , but we did manage to get some new hardwood floor, and take some family pictures! I am SOOO STINKIN EXCITED! So we will be doing our kitchen floor this month;) I will defenitly blog about it when its all done! It's really beautiful Acacia flooring.


So anyways I have been wearing this top more this week because it seems to just go with so much! I was even wearing it with a cute little jean mini skirt! This top too I think will be great for fall also.


 Forever 21 blouse
J Crew outlet skirt (older) cute one here , here
Forever21 necklace
Target heels (older)

I wanted to spice it up a bit too with some fun heels which by the way only cost me $7 from target a few months back. Seriously love that when that happens...They have little gold studs on them and zip up in back so it made the look a little more edgy. This blue skirt has gotten more use out of it too than I thought. I really didn't think that much would go with it, but it will be stayin in this closet for awhile! Have a fabulous week!

Linking up with my girlish whims FitnessBlondie.blogspot.com Cappuccino and fashion Pampers-pearls

1 comment:

said...

your top is sooo cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails