12 November 2014


Well all I have to say is baby it is cold outside!! Only in Colorado will it be nice out then the next day or two it drops to five degrees..lol... I don't even think it's that warm today! So me and Jamison will be stayin home and snugglin today!
Thought I would share some outfits that I have been loving lately.

 Splendid cardigan, older Gap scarf, Steve Madden boots



    Gap Boyfriend jeans,  new Forever21 sweater, older Anthropologie booties

I am really loving this sweater from Forever21. It fits well and is not too itchy;) It's pretty classic too so I will probably be keeping this for a long time in the closet! The black and white one below is also a new one from Forever21. I don't like it as much seems really big for a small...
Have a great day! Stay warm girlies!






































Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails