07 July 2016

New Pottery Barn lights!


 
 Hi there! Hope you are having a great week! Soo progress! We managed to get these Pottery Barn lights hung up, and they are beautiful! I saw this chandelier back when we were living in the apartment and knew pretty quickly that it would be the one! I just love it when that happens...trying to make a decision on things around our house drives me nuts most of the time and then some things you see and its done! Soo I waited till it was on sale and snagged it at 20% off! What do you think? I am almost feeling a little howtie tootie about it but I think I'm gunna be ok.





We just love too how it lights up the evenings in here too. The dinning room looks awesome with the light going all through the beads. This is my first dinning room and so far I am thrilled with how it is turning out ! I am loving too how it makes quit the statement but is neutral too and can go with a lot of different styles.
I was having a hard time getting good pics but I hope you get the idea. This chandelier is a beast though to hang up! Our electrician had to get another guy to hold it for him..me..lol to get it up, so I would recommend you have help it is pretty darn heavy!
I still have a few things to do in here like get chairs and a rug. Rugs are so hard for me! Especially with kids and a lil dog I really don't want to spend too much ya know? So I am still looking for rugs in here and my living room. As for chairs I am thinking of going with navy blue wing back end chairs that make a little bit of a statement. I actually found some at Target online, so I might just go with those. As for the other chairs I have no idea. I keep looking through craigslist for something so maybe that will pay off here soon. Isn't craigs list great?










The other light that I purchased on sale there is this gorgeous star light! I am so excited to get going on my lil entry way makeover! I have BIG plans for it people! I have wanted this light in my entryway for quit a while acually since my last house, but had already put something up, so it got pushed back to never getting it done.


It looks beautiful also in the evenings really lighting up this part of this house! I also did just see this on Amazon or overstock so you might check their prices too if this is a light you want. I was thinking too that a couple of these would look beautiful on a back patio!

We have been so busy its nice to get some bigger things done! Now I gotta get goin on those kitchen lights! 

I was not paid or asked to do this post. Just sharing what I love

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails