08 May 2014

Backwards and inside out





Blazer: Theory (thrifted) Boyfriend jeans: Gap Sunnies: Ray ban
Jewels: Forever 21

Hi! On Tuesday I was able to make it over to Colorado Springs to hang with my sister for the day. It was such a beautiful day to just hang out and enjoy some good walking! They live in such a great part of town that it is hard not to go stroll around.
I was pretty thrilled that a couple weeks ago I was able to find this Theory blazer (which fits me like a glove) at a consignment store for only $18! I have been so excited about it! So I threw this together pretty quick for a casual day out.  By the end of the day I  caught on that I had been wearing my top inside out and backwards the WHOLE STINKIN DAY! HA HA!  Blair and I got a pretty good laugh out of that one! Yup the life of a mom..

 Linking up with the Pleated Poppy,  Style Elixir

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails