01 August 2014


T J Max top (older)
Marshalls skirt (older)
Target sandals
J Crew panama hat




TJ Max maxi skirt
Target jean vest
Stella&Dot jewelry
 Hey girls! Yeah its Friday!
I threw together a couple of looks here that are pretty compy and cute! I am not much of a shorts person. Acually still looking for some that I like, so I wear a lot of maxi dresses or maxi skirts in the summer. I picked up these really cute sandals at Target the other day in hot pink, but they come in some other cute colors too;)
So much going on right now..I am headed off to the Springs for the weekend to be with family and go to my sisters baby showers...so excited for them! Little MVP(most valuable player) will be here next month already! Can't wait to get my hands on him! Should be a great weekend with my girls! Have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails