15 March 2013

Billabong


Good morning!  When we were in Boulder a couple weeks ago I picked up this really cute top at Billabong I feel like there are so many different ways you could wear this and it will be a keeper in my closet for awhile! So can we talk about jeans here for a minute? I have to say that jeans and me are not good friends right now. Lol! I have bought some over at American Eagle Outfitters but it's like I am a inbetweener a tweener.. I just can't find anything that stays on and fits nice without them starting to fall down around my knees in five minutes. Or they are just too tight. What's a girl to do? I need to do some serious jean shopping that's what...but I hate shopping for jeans! Maybe I can just be saggy bottom girl for a little while longer? haha 
 Hopefully we will have a quiet relaxing weekend, the kiddos are off for Spring break so who knows what kind of craziness can happen up in here!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!



Top: Billabong Blazer: Marshalls Jeans : American Eagle Purse:Jessica Simpson Shoes: Ross (old) Jewelery:Vintage from grandmother sunglasses: Ray ban warriors


)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Billabong in forever! I find their sizing to be really small these days!

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

Ileana Marcel said...

Loving the jeans! Great outfit post.

-Ileana
www.ileanamarcel.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I agree! Billabong does run small

the chilicool said...

Nice look! Great Jeans!
Alessia
THE CHILI COOL
FACEBOOK
Insta Video YOUTUBE
Kiss

Related Posts with Thumbnails