01 March 2013

Magnolia


Hiiii there! So glad it is Friday! Jeremy has been out of town and came home last night. I AM POOOOPED! Jamison is getting to be just a huge handful into everything.  You should of seen me last night trying to fix the vacuum cleaner.. why don't I have pictures of the juicy mom stuff? Lol
 
 So I am making it a goal of mine on this little blog of mine to do a outfit post every Friday, so we will start with that and see where I end up!





 
Sweater: Urban outfitters shirt: forever21 Belt: Gap (old) Skirt: J Crew outlet Booties: Anthropology Jewelery: Stella&Dot
 

 
 I look like I am half asleep in these pics! Since Jere was not here Ben actually took them for me! I think he did a pretty decent job! He said well mom I'll do it for two bucks.. OK Ben! done! He is too cute. It is still stinking cold here in Colorado so I decided to stay in and have fun in the office.  
Have I mentioned how tired of my hair I am?? I think I am going to do some kind of Ombre thing or something. Momma needs a change, so I am heading off in a couple of weeks to see a new girl but I am excited about it! Can't get in to see her till the 20th..that's a good sign! What should I do? I was thinking it would be fun to do more blonde maybe on the bottom...hmmm
Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Shubhi said...

you have a really lovely blog:)
Love these pictures, especially the sweater!

love,
Shubhi's Revels!

Anonymous said...

You look really beautiful hun
check my blog out and follow me if you like it

http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Tea&Sequins said...

Love the J. Crew skirt! Good luck finding a hairstyle you like!

Kaitlin
teaandsequin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog hun ! Follow me and I will follow back:) You wont regret it !
http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

Sania Xx

Lauren said...

Lovely look Brooke! That skirt is amazing. Is that your house? It is so nicely decorated!! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you girls so much fpr stopping by! I love all your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails