25 June 2012

Our sweet new little patio



 Well I woke up Saturday morning on a mission..I actually just thought I would go to home goods and see if they had any out door benches. They didn't have any, so I went over to pier one and bought this bench on clearance! ( yeah clearance whatever) And then it just started going from there. I actually got everything at clearance! I was even able to get this little chair set for the kids!  I can't believe I found all this in one day and it was what I was wanting! I did not want your usual out door furniture but something that looked like maybe another room to our house. Now all we need is some covering, and a table. I was thinking of using some big tree stumps for the table..  We were also thinking of putting slate over the patio and some kind of stone on the stairs to just make things look a little nicer. We will see! Maybe next year?  I am a little worried about the bench though..it is made for the outdoors and is treated for that, but considering what I payed for it i hope that it will last for awhile. Oh! and that chair over there in the corner I scored for $60 at home goods down from $130! Yeah I am proud of my little patio..hopefully it holds up in this Africa hot heat! Have  a great week!
 Brooke xo

Chair  Home goods
Bench Pier One
Teak table and chairs for the kiddos  Ross
Rug   Target
Buckets Tuesday Morning

2 comments:

ola said...

looks adorable and so inviting.
if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog. :)
xxxo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails