30 May 2013

Our new Omega juicer


Hello there! So I recently bought a Omega juicer last weekend, and have been having a lot of fun with it! I have been eating more vegan the last three weeks and was inspired by some YouTube videos I was watching about the benefits of raw food. So I thought I would give it a try!



This was for one juice.. I found this recipe on the blog This rawsome life. She juices a lot, and eats mostly raw. It's a great blog you should check it out sometime! I have to say though, it takes A LOT of fruits and veggies to juice, so be prepared to stock up on stuff if you are going to be doing it a lot. I have really enjoyed though how some fruits and veggies I do not normally eat I can throw in the juicer and still get the benefits! Here is a juice that I have been loving!

4-5 oranges
handful spinach
half a handful or so of basil

So good and refreshing! I have also been loving it with cantalope too. Have you been juicing too? Any good recipes you have been throwing together?

1 comment:

Lulu Soler said...

Hello! It's been too long since my last visit. Love this juicer and you made me so wanting my "Mimi's" gazpacho! :) Love it!

xo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails