03 June 2013

Outfit of the day..


Well helloo there! I believe that I am ready to go somewhere with this hat..I mean a vacation where I can wear my hat all the time! I decided I'm not going to take it off today, maybe for the rest of the week, hehe. So don't be surprised if you see my hat popping up again. I forgot too that I had these pants. I love it when I go digging, and things pop up!

I really wished that women wore hats all the time and big dresses.. I guess I am missing Downton Abby. Actually when Titanic came out my boyfriend (Jeremy) at the time bought me a cream white suit and huge navy blue hat from Laura Ashley. It was awesome, and I wore it to all my special events.. it was my Titanic outfit. Maybe I will post that sometime;) or at lest try and find some old pics.

I am hoping too that we can do a little getaway the end of the week to the mountains, so I might have some really beautiful pics for you guys soon! School just got out, it's only the beginning and we need some serious relaxation!









        The boys decided they were gunna have some fun too.. Have a wonderful week! Thank you so much for stopping by!
                   Linking up with Peacoats&Plaid, Still being molly, Southern Sunflowers&Coffee beans, And Northern bell diaries! Don't forget to check out these great blogs!
           Blouse Express (old)
           Pants Gap (old)
           Hat J Crew outlet
           Accessories Stella&Dot
           Sandals Target
           Ray Ban sunnies
                

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love hats too and that one looks great on you. I can see why you'd wear it all week.

Diary of a Debutante said...

Y'all are so stinking cute, and that hat is to DIE for! Stopping by from the GFC Collective, and I'd love for you to visit my blog if you get the chance. Have a fabulous week!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls!

Fiftyfabulous said...

Stunning blog dear, and your photographs tell it all! Nice ensemble -loving leopard print!
FF

Related Posts with Thumbnails