04 June 2013

Nicole Richie momma style


Since I have become a mom, I have loved to look at other moms and their style. Especially famous moms. I just love Nicole Richie and her boho chic look that she pulls off so great! Have you been watching her show Design Star much? ( Is that what it's called?) I love watching that just so I can see her hair and outfits!


She is always rockin a great hat!


OMG...can I have this hair please?! I always love her hair, and she always inspires me to go cut my bangs..she just pulls them off so great. You should hear me when I go try and get them cut. "Yes just think Nicole Richie hmmm k?" Yes "try" would be a good word hear because most of the time I look like a dweeb by the time I walk out, but I think I have found a girl that can actually cut them half way decent. Anyways..!



I just love her jewelry too! I would love to grab some sometime!



Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kelsey Lenay said...

I'm not a mom yet but I just love Nicole Richie's style in general! Such a beauty, and it's usually effortless!

Xo, Kelsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails