28 August 2013

Lions blue grass festival


Last week I headed over to Lions to meet up with my mom and some good friends! I can't remember the last time I went to a outdoor concert...It was awesome! We came to see Lorena Mckennit. She never plays in the U.S. She is from Canada an decided to make a special trip here. Unfortunately I was not able to stay for the whole thing, and did not get to see here, but my mom said she did not disappoint!












It was Africa hot out, but worth every minute! I just loved hanging with my mom and some great girls for the day playin in the river, eating, listening to great music, baking in the sun, people watching was the best.  It's been a great summer!

Brooke xo

2 comments:

fashchronicles said...

Love your outfit! Loving the top and necklace most <3

Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! I will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails