18 July 2012

Fun at the science fair

 We decided to head on over to the science fair yesterday at the mall! The kids had a blast! With painted faces, free flowers and science projects to look at and experiment with was pretty cool!  There was a bubble tower balloons, cotton candly...can you believe they did not want any cotton candy?? mom wanted cotton candy.. but anyways It was great too because it was all free! They just love this stuff, science crafty things. I could not tear Tess out of this one booth where she was able to make some kind of goo...something related to Mars I am thinking.. They also had characters from Star Wars! I really wanted a picture with them but the kids did not want too :( 






Yesterday was a great day, and I even was able to get some things done around the house! I will show ya soon :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails